Brew Club Info
How it Works
2. Coarse - Great for French Press or Cold Brew
3. Medium - Great for pour-overs (V60, Chemex, Kalita)
4. Espresso - Great for Moka Pot
Our default coffee selection is roasters choice. That means our team careful curate your subscription by rotation through all the available single-origins that we are currently carrying (except espresso & decaf). This is the best options for most people because our coffee selection changes on a monthly basis.
You maybe thinking... "What if I want a particular single-origin or maybe only decaf?"
We have three options for communicating your specific coffee needs.
1. Leave a Note at Check Out (This is great if you only want espresso or decaf coffees because these are always available.)
2. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Home Page Chat (Our Favorite) We have this awesome feature on our home page were you can reach one of our team members directly. They can answer your question or update your subscription.
Shipping is Free
Hear what People are Saying
There are some things in life you don't compromise on and one of them is good coffee. Love my Kings Arms Coffee to start the day off on a high note.
Since I live further away from Kings Arms, Brew Club makes it convenient. They're doing it right, keep it up guys!
Drink Coffee. Give Hope.
Our Giving Back Initiative
Our commitment is two-fold:
1) To provide only the highest grade specialty coffee, roasted to perfection, and served when coffee is at its peak freshness.
Make A Difference
2) To give a portion of every bag sold towards feeding the hungry and helping those who need it most.
So what does that look like?
At least 10% of company profits go towards feeding the hungry, providing basic necessities like clothing and clean water, and giving kids an opportunity to learn and receive a proper education.