City & City+
City roasts are the lightest of the roast levels, and City+ is a roast slightly more developed than City. These are both very common roast levels that you will find with many of our single-origins coffees.
- City: lightest roast level - most caffeine
- City+: second to lightest roast level - balanced & more body
- Taste: bright, citrus, sweet, juicy, light body, fresh fruit
- Smell: malt, sweet, floral, herbal
Full City & Full City+
Full City roasts would commonly be known as a medium roast or a lighter espresso roast, while Full City+ would be a typical espresso roast found at Kings Arms.
- Full City: standard medium roast - can be used as a lighter espresso
- Full City+: espresso roast - darkest roast level we carry
- Taste: balanced, bittersweet, medium body, fresh fruit
- Smell: chocolate, ripe berry, caramel, nutty